Headway Tote Bag 20L
Built to withstand the rigors of international travel, the Patagonia Headway Tote Bag has a clean, vertical design, with a generous main compartment that opens with a zipper for quick access to your goods. Inside, a drop-in mesh pocket holds your keys and spare change, a padded sleeve protects your phone, a zippered pocket secures cash and credit cards, and built-in pen and pencil sleeves keep you organized. A raised-off-the-bottom electronics pocket has separate padded sleeves to hold a laptop (fits most 15" laptops) as well as your e-reader. A zip-closing outside pocket keeps your travel necessities or a shopping list within easy reach. An integrated docking sleeve slides over telescoping luggage handles so you can slip in and out of airports efficiently. Made from 9.25-oz 940-denier Cordura® Ballistic nylon with a polyurethane coating and lined with 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Superdurable Cordura® nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance
- Large zippered main opening allows quick access to your stuff
- A raised, padded sleeve protects most 15" laptops and secures with a buckle and strap
- Zippered external pockets keep travel necessities within easy reach
- Integrated docking sleeve slides over telescoping luggage handles
|Style Number||P4 48775-BLK|