Lewis N. Clark
Feather Light RFID Tri Fold Wallet
Ultra-lightweight ripstop nylon is backed with RFID signal blocking to protect your contents from the prying eyes of identity thieves. Designed with a full-size bill section and three credit or business card slots.
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips are used in all US passports created after 2006 and in over 35 million credit cards.
- RFID chips are also used in hotel keys; electronic gate or door keycards; and government, military and port of entry ID cards.
- The technology was designed to let us bypass the standard requirements of scanning or checking in.
- Electronic identity thieves have undermined the security of RFID products by devising scanners that read your personal information without you even realizing it.
- RFID signal-blocking items such as this one have allowed individuals to protect themselves from this kind of pickpocketing.
|Brand||Lewis N. Clark|