Black Hole Wheeled Duffel Bag 40L
The Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel Bag 40L is the perfect size to roll or carry. Tough and highly weather-resistant, this bomber bag protects your gear from the scuffs and scrapes of wayward journeys. Its zippered U-shaped lid—with two zippered internal mesh pockets on the underside to keep small items organized—offers quick and easy access to the main compartment. A zippered exterior pocket provides a secure and handy spot for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback. The sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole™ upright, even when it’s loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you’re crossing the tarmac or following a cobblestone street. Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure); a 2-position, telescoping handle; or the two haul loops on either end. You can lash additional gear to the outside with the four corner-mounted daisy chains. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Made from highly weather-resistant 900-denier polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Zippered U-shaped lid offers quick, easy access to the main compartment; 2 zippered internal mesh pockets on the underside keep small items organized
- Zippered exterior pocket provides a secure and handy spot for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback
- Sturdy framesheet protects the duffel from travel abuse and keeps it upright when loaded
- Telescoping 2-position handle; main webbing handles with snap closure; haul loops on either end
- Oversized wheels roll smoothly over tarmac, gravel roads or cobblestone streets
- 4 corner-mounted daisy chains for attaching extra gear
- Internal compression helps you pack tight and keep the load balanced.
|Style Number||P4 49377-BBE|